- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.4. Limitations
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.6. Links
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.9. RETURNS
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
You are entitled to a full refund if you have not activated access to the training platform, you have not received a digital product in the form of any media file (PDF, Video, Audio, Picture) or if the digital product does not match the description or the declared quality.
Within 30 days you can also make a full or partial refund of the online course according to the conditions:
When providing part of the service less then 10% – funds in the amount of 100% are subject to refund.
When providing part of the service in the amount of 10-30% – funds in the amount of 70% are subject to refund.
when providing a part of the service in the amount of 30-60% – funds in the amount of 40% are subject to refund.
When providing part of the service in the amount of 60-80% – funds in the amount of 20% are subject to refund.
When providing a part of the service in the amount of more than 80% – the funds are not refundable.
Part of the service is defined as the lessons of the course that were opened to the client, regardless of whether the client watched them or not.
You'll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or the following address:
GALINA MIA LLC
5830 E 2ND ST, STE 7000 #5437
CASPER, WY 82609
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return to let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com
© GALINA MIA 2022